About the author
Cathy Caridi, J.C.L., is an American canon lawyer who practices law and teaches in Rome. She founded this website to provide clear answers to canonical questions asked by ordinary Catholics, without employing all the mysterious legalese that canon lawyers know and love.
In the past Cathy has published articles both in scholarly journals and on various popular Catholic websites, including Real Presence Communications and Catholic Exchange.
- What Does the Church Say About Usury?
- Can a Priest Refuse to Hear My Confession?
- How Can a Priest Transfer to Another Diocese?
- What Does it Mean to Have Your Marriage Blessed? (Part III)
- What Does it Mean to Have Your Marriage Blessed? (Part II)
- What Does it Mean to Have Your Marriage Blessed? (Part I)
- Who is Responsible for Children’s Religious Education?
- Can a Bishop Expel a Sister from his Diocese?
- When are the Laity Permitted to Preach?
- Fertility and Marriage Validity
NOT an ad, just a recommendation!Catholics who are loyal to the Magisterium often come to Rome and book tours which they discover are led by persons either ignorant of, or even overtly hostile to our Church. Faithful Catholics planning a visit to Rome are encouraged to check out Catholic Custom Tours of Rome, on Facebook and also on the web at www.cctoursofrome.com