About the author
Cathy Caridi, J.C.L., is an American canon lawyer who practices law and teaches in Rome. She founded this website to provide clear answers to canonical questions asked by ordinary Catholics, without employing all the mysterious legalese that canon lawyers know and love.
In the past Cathy has published articles both in scholarly journals and on various popular Catholic websites, including Real Presence Communications and Catholic Exchange.
- (Repost:) Is Confession Still an Easter Duty?
- Catholic Priests Who Become Non-Catholic Ministers
- Canon Law and Fraudulent Marriages
- Can We Have Both a Priest and a Non-Catholic Minister at our Wedding?
- Can a Catholic Ever Elope?
- Could Women Ever be Ordained Deaconesses?
- Am I Permanently Barred from Ordination to the Priesthood?
- Canon Law and Non-Infant Baptism
- Canon Law and Consummating a Marriage
- Can In-Laws Marry in the Church?
NOT an ad, just a recommendation!Catholics who are loyal to the Magisterium often come to Rome and book tours which they discover are led by persons either ignorant of, or even overtly hostile to our Church. Faithful Catholics planning a visit to Rome are encouraged to check out Catholic Custom Tours of Rome, on Facebook and also on the web at www.cctoursofrome.com