About the author
Cathy Caridi, J.C.L., is an American canon lawyer who practices law and teaches in Rome. She founded this website to provide clear answers to canonical questions asked by ordinary Catholics, without employing all the mysterious legalese that canon lawyers know and love.
In the past Cathy has published articles both in scholarly journals and on various popular Catholic websites, including Real Presence Communications and Catholic Exchange.
- Women’s Ordination and the Case of Roy Bourgeois
- Is Nepotism Still an Issue in the Church?
- Canon Law and False Abuse Allegations, Part II
- Canon Law and False Abuse Allegations, Part I
- Will Australian Priests Be Forced to Violate the Seal of Confession?
- What is the Pauline Privilege?
- Canon Law and Two Popes
- Why is Cardinal Mahony Voting in the Conclave?
- When Will the Conclave Start? Pope Benedict’s Final Legislative Act
- Canon Law and the Upcoming Conclave
NOT an ad, just a recommendation!Catholics who are loyal to the Magisterium often come to Rome and book tours which they discover are led by persons either ignorant of, or even overtly hostile to our Church. Faithful Catholics planning a visit to Rome are encouraged to check out Catholic Custom Tours of Rome, on Facebook and also on the web at www.cctoursofrome.com